Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Down the Rabbit Hole I Go

Hello... Let me start out by saying that I am by no means an expert on anything but I am really trying to figure out about myself and the way the world works because I feel thats my first step to being the person I want to be. I have recently decided to jump on the bandwagon so many college students jump on by starting a blog. Honestly, I am not sure what I am going to learn from this blog, or even what I am going to write about but I figured that if I am experiencing so many new things I might as well broadcast my thoughts on the internet. The way I see it, a blog is more of a small peek into my mind; I am able to think things through by writing them down. I'm also not sure who I will show this blog to anyone because I am pretty sure I'm going to write down about life which is sometimes messy. There are some thing you should probably know about me before I start this crazy adventure.
1.) I am a freshman in college
2.) I have the weirdest outlook on life because half the time I am very happy (or at least pretending to be) and half the time I am a emotional wreck.
3.) I don't date (I'll explain this later)
4.) I enjoy drinking tea, watching netflix, and reading a good book
5.) I love quotes, if it was up to me I would tattoo my entire body with quote right now I just have a wall of them.
6.) Speaking of tattoos I have one and I love it
7.) I have anxiety and one of my triggers is high school which sounds really weird but it makes sense
Alright well here's to me broadcasting my thoughts on the internet I hope you enjoy! Here goes something...

No comments:

Post a Comment